The simple life… doesn’t that sound nice. Well life often doesn’t play nice, but I am a big believer in doing as much as possible to plan and organise the things I can control. Control freak much?! Yep, that’s me!
I have always loved stationery, pretty paper, pens, day planners, pretty prints, being organised… so when I stumbled upon the Simplified Planner by Emily Ley, I goo-goo’d and gah-gah’d over it for months, dropping subtle hints to my husband that it was the gift I NEEDED for Christmas.
Lucky for me, my husband is wonderful and caught on. And I was pleasantly surprised with my very own Simplified Planner (SP) on Christmas Day!
This post is in no way sponsored by Emily Ley, but I cannot speak high enough of this wonderful little planner! It is an easy-to-use tool, neat and has so many cute features…
1. The covers are all GORGEOUS! There is the mini-dot, the rainbow stripe and the pineapple prints to choose from (all of which are super adorbs)!
2. They are super functional. Each day is to a page and each day is colour coded. Unlike many day planners I’ve used, the SP has time slots starting from 6am until 9pm, which serves useful to anyone who wants to plan their lives outside and including their work days.
3. Each day showcases a little quote to kickstart your mornings!
4. You have a dedicated space for your “to-do” list, with PLENTY of space to write a long list of chores for the day (complete with cute little boxes you can check off as you accomplish your daily tasks).
5. You can even plan your meals… there’s a spot for that too!
I have to say that this addition to my 2016 life so far, has been a brilliant investment. One that I will continue to recommend and use in years to come. Emily Ley also does some amazing printables, stationery items and even a planner for the boys, Dapperdesk (also a functional fave)!
SHOP THIS LOOK
DISCLAIMER – If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site, I may make a commission from that click and/or purchase.