Shoes, glorious shoes! Tied with a bow, or with a side serving of ruffles and pearls. Heels, flats, boots or sneakers. All shoes, casual and cute, every last one belongs in my closet. I have a fashion love affair with all things SHOES!
Thanksgiving is only days away (which means Black Friday is too). SheIn has their annual Black Friday sales launching and I can tell you, you won’t want to miss them! So over the next few days, start rounding up your favorites and popping them on your wishlist, so come Black Friday, you can start shopping and saving like a superstar!
Although I have to say all of these are my “picks” from SheIn‘s site, I do have a few “ultra-faves” from this list. Starting with my absolute favorite two, these Chanel lookalike slip ons with a pearl detailed heel, and these simple black bow flats. I just love the femininity they hold. They are classic, cute, pretty and so easy to pair with all types of outfits.
Shoes are probably my favorite way to accessorize my looks, you can change the entire feel of an outfit simply by changing the shoes. Take something from casual to chic in no time! Personally, my favorite casual style on this list would be these woven sneakers (hoping to pick me up a pair ASAP)!!
So have a browse on SheIn and see what beauties you find! There are so many, hence why my usual ten picks turned into fifteen this week… Enjoy!
1. Embellished Drawcord Sneakers (Rose Gold)
2. Pointed Toe Stiletto Heeled Thigh High Boots
3. Floral Print Point Toe Booties (Black)
4. Metallic Fur Loafer Heels (Gold)
5. Ankle Strap Multi Studded Point Toe Booties (White)
11. Pearl Accent Zip Up Bootie (Nude)
12. Burgundy Plaid Tie Patent Leather Chunky Heel Pumps
13. Bow Tie Decorated Pointed Toe Flats
14. Square Toe Lace Up Straw Woven Wedges
15. Gingham Bow Tie Decorated Pointed Toe Flats
*DISCLAIMER – If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site, I may make a commission from that click and/or purchase.